Saturday, April 26, 2014

Special Note of Thanks

I feel like this course was just beginning and I was introducing myself to everyone. It amazing how time fly and I feel that I have learned so much from each individual including the professor. This class has taught me that you can learn a lot from people thru COMMUNICATION. In eight weeks I have learned just from my colleagues (who communicate online) that its a proper way to say things to people, you need mutual trust and understanding, and when dealing with parents you need a great deal of patience. The "Platinum Rule" will be one discussion that I will forget and I enjoyed reading everyone responses. I truly believe that "Team Work makes the Dream Work"! All of my colleagues have pushed me one step closer to finishing my degree. I believe that in eight weeks my way of communicating have changed and its from the course material, professor feedback, and all of you. Thank you for your inspiration, motivation, and many stories that has helped me understand that I'm not alone. I hope that from my responses and blog entries that you as well learned from me. I try my best to speak from personal experiences in hope that people will wont follow in my foot steps or can prevent my mistakes or encounters. 
 

 
As this semester come to a close I hope that many if not all of you will keep in touch. From across the states I believe that many doors will continue to open for each us through our communication. Here is my info. passionateaboutchildren@gmail.com.passionateaboutchildren@blogspot.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment